Friday, September 7, 2012

Orly Taitz Disbarred? Why not?

When I view the statistics for this blog, one of the search terms is "why has Orly Taitz not been disbarred". Seriously... Those words are typed into search engines and bring the searcher to this blog more than any other set of words sans "Orly Taitz disbarred".

My answer. I don't know. Orly Taitz should be disbarred. No one has a logical answer as to why she has not been disbarred. She has violated many of the rules for professional conduct of the California Bar and yet she remains with a license to puke all over the courts of this land.

If I didn't know better, I would think that we all really do live in a country that Orly wants this country to be. It's apparent that she misses her homeland of Russia because everything she is for and everything she wants this country to be represents the country she says she dislikes so much.